Monday, June 4, 2012

Fun Weekend Riding

We went on a little family RZR ride on Friday night the kids had a lot of fun.




Smile babe....
Cody teaching the kids how to point out land marks to tell where they are.
We looked so far away from town.

Look how steep this is. I was a little scared
This is all I could see while going up this hill.
Gav was hungry and mad for some reason so he wouldn't get out of the RZR.
Cody and Sayd were looking at Fillmore. Its crazy looking at it from so far away.
On our way back down we were on the low road and Sayd spotted a little pool of water full of tadpoles.
Well we had to catch some to bring home for the kids to raise into frogs.
Saturday We went for a ride up Kanosh we left a 1pm and didn't get back to Fillmore til 9:30pm. Then we left the kids with friends and went on a night ride til 3am.
I just love to be in the mountains. It is awesome to be able to go out as a family and have so much fun.
The kids chill'n' in the back seat.
The guys stopped to talk and plot a plan where to go.
We had a group of five rides that went.
So Dee and Dell always have to see where they can get there rides LOL...

Dell caught the kids this tiny Horny Toad. It was so small this is Dee's little girl holding it.
When we got up to this little lake/pond the guys caught a bunch of water snakes.
I was surprised that the kids were having so much fun with them.
Everyone had there own snake.
Gav and Aubrey are the same age and they love to play together. We caught them sitting on this log just talking it was so cute.
Cody and Dee helping the kids look for more snakes.

There was this big rock that Cody and Dee were reaching under to try and find more. These two are crazy I wouldn't stick my arm in that water.
This is our bucket of snakes. We had so much fun out with friends. I am glad that Dee and Crystal got a RZR too so we can ride together. I CANT WAIT TO GO AGAIN

2 comments:

Tia said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun with your new toy. My kids would not be caught dead holding a wild snake, well maybe Chloe would, but I don't think I would let them. I hate snakes, even harmless ones-lol.

Megan said...

I'm with Tia....I hate every snake there is! Looks like lots of fun!