Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Double The Trouble

We had a double birthday party for the kids. Sayd and Gav each invited a bunch of friends. I can't believe our little Saydee Bug is 8 now and Gav is 6. Where does the time go, it seems just like yesterday that the kids were having their first birthdays. Sayd wanted a hot pink and zebra party so i made a cake to match. Gav couldn't decide what he wanted so we settled on a Snake theme.

I kinda had a hard time making this cake so when my Mom arrived she helped fix the disaster I had going on.
The birthday kids being shy.
We had a big water fight . We filled up 150 big water balloons for the kids to throw. The balloons only lasted 5-10 min so then they moved to the slip-n-slide. We then started to fill up the five buckets the balloons were in and gave all the kids cups. This water fight kept them busy for quite some time.
We had tons of family and friends come and the kids just had so much fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDS

3 comments:

Tia said...

I love the kids cakes. I think Gav's turned out awesome!

Ms. Amber said...

Those cakes are AMAZING!!! Thats awesome that you can do that!

Anonymous said...

beautiful, 8 and 6 love to take them to bed and watch them lick and suck while I jerked off for them to watch, then sady sits and rubs her p---y for me while I suck gav's c--k, love the feel of a toddlers c--k getting hard in my mouth, then he sucks me while I finger his arse getting him ready for c--k, once I blow in his mnouth I bend him over, grab his hips and my hard meat goes in his tight little boip----y, feels soooooooooooooooooooooooo good f-----g a toddler in the arse the first time and once I blow in his arse sady should be wet from fingering so she is ready for me, legs spread wide open I lick her p--y and suck her clit, feel her tight, sexy body convulse and tremble under me as I give her multi orgasms, legs up in the air my hard c--k goes in her arse, my cousin was 8 when I f----d her arse the first time and I was 16,had her p---y at 11 and f----d her until I married, my fingers work her sweet little p---y while my c--k is in her arse, until I blow , her knickers are mine and w can Skype so I can watch her rub her p--y while I sniff her knickers and jerk off for her