Saturday, March 9, 2013

Gav's Wrestles

 Gav has been doing so good in his wrestles. We just love to see him catching on to moves and pulling them on the other kids.
 Gramzo came and watched him wrestle one night and she loved it. She thought he was such a cool guy.
 So while Cody and Judd were coaching their boys were getting into trouble climbing up in the windows.

 This just makes me laugh they thought that they were being sneaky LOL.

 Gav pinned this kid twice.  Good Job Gav

 I just know that Gav will be a good wrestler but he just needs to keep his drive.
This week  Grandpa and Sheri came to watch, They were so proud of him.  Cody and I are so glad that he acts like he wants to wrestle this year it is just keeping his mind on it. I tried to upload a video but it just wouldn't work.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Good Job Gavin!!! Maybe one day we'll get to see him wrestle :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you really realize what you
are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally talk over with
my site =). We could have a hyperlink alternate arrangement among us

Here is my web page: mouse click the next page